Bryan Adams was playing on the radio.
Me (singing from the top of my lung): Everything I do, I do it for you.
4-year-old: You do it for me… me… meeee… meeeeeeee….
Now I understand why people prefer to sing in the bathroom. It has door!!!
Peanut candies (Kẹo lạc)
200g roasted peanuts (or cashew, almond,…)
50g roasted white sesame
50g light corn syrup
1 tbs water
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Prepare another large parchment paper and a rolling pin.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar + light corn syrup + 1 tbs water.
- Heat under medium heat until syrup turns into a light tea color.
- Add roasted nuts.
- Turn off the heat.
- Quickly pour hot candy mixture on the prepared lined baking tray.
- Layer another parchment on top of the mixture.
- Use rolling pin to flatten the mixture to about 1/4″ thick.
- While the mixture is still warm, use a sharp oiled knife to cut into desirable sizes.
- Store in air-tight container.