Tooth fairy came last night, for the first time ever. This morning:
6-year-old (wake the entire house up): I have $10!!!!
Tooth fairy (haven’t shaved): WAIT? WHAT? REALLY? It’s too dark last night, ok?
Chinese sausage and scallion omelet
(Recipe from grandpa)
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp fish sauce
1 Chinese sauce (sliced)
3 spring onions (white and green parts separated, sliced)
1 tbs canola oil
1/2 shallot (minced)
- In a bowl, mix eggs, salt, fish sauce, and green parts of the spring onions.
- In a 12″ non-stick skillet, heat canola oil.
- Add minced shallots and white parts of spring onions, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add sliced Chinese sausage, and cook for another minute.
- Add egg mixture, use chopsticks to evenly distribute sausage, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a spatula to roll egg.
- Serve hot.