A party without booze is not a party.
Hats off to our hot (and colorful) bartender 😉
Pisco punch cocktail
(Recipe from Liquor.com)
2 oz pisco liquor
2 oz pineapple juice
1 oz fresh lime juice
1 oz simple syrup (recipe below)
Cherry and pineapple wedges (optional, for decoration)
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients and ice.
- Shake well and strain into a white wine glass with ice.
- Decorate with a cherry and a pineapple wedge if using.
(Adapted loosely from My Recipes)
4 tbs water
6-8 tbs sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave-safe container.
- Microwave for 1-2 minute.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 1 month.