8-year-old (reading National Geographic Kids): Mom, if I have shark teeth, I will be rich.
Me: How so?
8-year-old: Tooth Fairy will pay me.
(OMG…. National Geographic can boost kids’ entrepreneurial skills!)
Melting potatoes with rosemary
3 lbs fingerling potatoes (halved)
1 tsp salt
1 tbs butter
- In a medium saucepan filled with water and 1 tsp salt, boil potatoes until half-cooked.
- In a large skillet (not non-stick), melt butter over medium heat.
- Add some fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Add potatoes, cut-side down.
- Let them turn golden, untouched for a minute.
- Then use a thin spatula to turn the potatoes over and cook for another minutes.
- Serve warm and sprinkle with sea salt.