I don’t want to brag but my 6-year-old set the record again. Two lunch boxes and one water bottles were left somewhere. All within a month of school!
And there is a strong positive correlation between absent-mindedness and intelligence.
So, I’m very very very proud!
(Adapted from Smitten Kitchen)
For 12 cakelets (use cupcake pan)
200 g bittersweet chocolate (pieces)
200 g unsalted butter (cubed)
150 g sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
20 g all-purpose flour (sifted)
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Whisk in sugar.
- Add salt.
- Then eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in flour.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spoon batter halfway to lined cupcake pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before unmolding on a rack.