What do we do on the first day of 2017?
With this pace, we will have a very productive year!
(Adapted from My Cooking Hut)
For 8 servings as appetizer
1 tbs canola oil
4 garlic cloves (minced)
2 lemongrass stalks (minced)
1 Thai chili (minced), optional
4 lbs fresh mussels (scrubbed and cleaned)
100 ml water
4 tbs Chinese cooking wine
Thai basil (chopped)
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic, lemongrass, and chili. Cook until fragrant.
- Add mussels and toss well.
- Add water and cooking wine.
- Cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped Thai basil and toss for another minute.
- Serve hot.