As a tradition, we celebrated with our friends the start of a good year at our place. This year, we had a brand-new kitchen! Double celebrations, indeed.
Here is what we had:
- a whole leg of ham
- baked Camembert with honey, peppercorns, and fresh rosemary
- baked sweet potatoes with creme fraiche
- Scallop ceviche and avocado salad
- Hot mushroom creamy soup and cold foie gras soup
- Winter salad
- Spaghetti with shrimp rundown sauce
- Lemon mousse in tuiles
- Dark chocolate cake with home-made strawberry ice-cream
- Spanish sweets
May you have a healthy and sumptuous year!