It was surreal to use the metro again after 3 years!
Pears and radishes with blue cheese and nori
(Adapted from Bon Appetit)
4 servings as appetizers
2 ripe but firm pears (e.g. Bosc, etc.)
4 radishes or daikon
4 tbs olive oil
3 tbs lemon juice (about 1.5 lemons)
2 oz blue cheese
Freshly ground black pepper
1 package of small nori sheet
- Thinly slice pears and radishes.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil + lemon juice + salt to taste.
- Add radishes and leave for 5 minutes.
- Arrange pear slices on a plate.
- Add marinated radishes.
- Spoon the marinate juice on top.
- Sprinkly lightly with sea salt.
- Crumble blue cheese on top.
- Crush nori and sprinkle over the salad.
- Serve immediately.