It was me a dozen years ago! With a bouquet sent from my lovely then-boyfriend!
So we headed to Negril, sans kids, to refuel our love 😉 On our last night, we dropped by Rick’s Cafe to watch the sun set and have some drinks… Let’s just say the love is on fire!!
Besides that, we enjoyed coffee on the pristine beach while exploring various activities offered…
After 4 failed attempts, I decided to unfriend water-ski on facebook. Meanwhile, hubby enjoyed it a ton.
Now we are back and of course we have a seafood recipe for you.
Steamed Blue Crabs
(Adapted from Saveur)
6 large blue crabs
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp hot paprika
1 bottle of beer
1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients (except blue crabs) together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Bring beer and vinegar to a boil in a steamer.
- Layer the crabs on the steamer and sprinkle 2/3 of the seasoning mix on top.
- Cover and steam for 10-15 minutes (depending on the size of the crabs)
- Transfer to a large plate and sprinkle the rest of the seasoning mix.