The ultimate marshmallow test!
We passed by a Godiva shop today. “Kiddos, you can have one chocolate-covered strawberry now. But if you wait until we get home, you can have a pound!”
Guess what we have?
Cheesy dinner rolls
(From Savoury Days)
300 g all purpose flour
15 g sugar
5 g salt
1 tsp Italian mixed herbs
4 g dry yeast
180 g milk
25 g butter (melted)
- In a large bowl, mix flour + sugar + salt + herbs + yeast.
- Add milk + melt butter + egg.
- Mix well. Cover and let it proof until double (about 1-2 hours).
- Grease a 9″x 9″ pan.
- Knead dough for 1-2 minutes.
- Divided into balls, each balls 50-55 g.
- Add a piece of mozzarella in the center of each ball, and roll.
- Place all balls into the prepared pan.
- Cover and let it double (about 30 minutes).
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.